hydrating eyes patches.

Good evening, everyone, I was thinking about which of the many recipes you might be interested in. Then I decided to share here with you a mini recipe, quick and easy, ready in 5 min.😉
You only need two ingredients, which I think you all have at home. A leaf of aloe vera and chamomile.
Lest go...
a) First step: we divide the aloe leaf in half with a knife and remove the gel.

b) Second step: we prepare a cup of chamomile and add it to the gel obtained. Mix everything with a whisk.
c) Third step: we take a cotton disk and divide it in half. Then we add it to the previously created homogeneous compound.
d) fourth step: we put the mixture with our cotton patches created in the refrigerator for 5/10 minutes. After that they will be ready to be used. I usually leave them in the pose on the face for 15/20 minutes, so that the gel does its job. 
I hope I’ve been of use to you.😘

Commenti

Post più popolari