The story

Hello everyone, I introduce myself I am Martina a twenty year old girl who is passionate from an early age of "Skin Care (facial cleansing), body care and make-up". In this blog I’m going to talk about them, the way I approached them in their worlds, how I discovered them and their history; and I’m going to write you some recipe related to the face masks that I tested on myself. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Let’s start ... 
When I was a little girl I always saw my mom make up in front of the bathroom mirror, intrigued and fascinated at the same time, a few years later I tried too. With poor results.๐Ÿ˜…
It was the first year of middle school, and to seem more presentable I tried to make up, obviously not much came out. Darker foundation, earth all over your face and let’s not forget about our beloved black pencil. So you can already imagine what I looked like. ๐Ÿ˜…
But my salvation was "Youtube", because thanks to the tutorials of the big make-up icons, like "Nikkie Tutorials, Clio Make-up, James Charles..." 
But what is it and where does "Make-up" come from. What is it?
"Make-up (make-up)" is an art, yes for me it is an art form, because since ancient times, men and women, painted their faces and bodies with special pigments ( juices derived from berries, clay lands, etc.) for various purposes: rituals, religion, culture, war and beauty. 
But true history takes root in Ancient Egypt, for which Make-up had a religious function, but beauty was not only an end in itself, but was believed that the gods liked beauty,and that makeup protected them from harm. The care and embellishment of the body, were one of the major concerns for the Egyptians, because, the body was considered a sacred place, "The house of the immortal soul". They believed that life and beauty could continue even in the afterlife. For me it is a really nice thing to think that making yourself beautiful is a "protection", because thinking about it now is no longer the same value, now we make up to see the guy/ a that we like, for steps notice by everyone, for personal taste etc. (I don’t want to suggest that only girls should wear makeup, but also boys, make-up is for everyone).
ps: spero che mio inglese vada bene, mi scuso giร  per gli errori.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜˜

Commenti

Post piรน popolari